2021 Hyundai Venue Trim Levels
The 2021 Hyundai Venue is available in three unique trims, and each has a lot to offer. The Venue SE, Venue SEL, and Venue Denim configurations all deliver impressive fuel economy, generous interior capacities, and design elements that are sure to turn heads on Chicago streets.
Of course, each of the Hyundai Venue trim levels carries its own price tag and list of standard features. We’ve covered them all in turn, below!
Hyundai Venue Price List by Trim
First things first: which Hyundai Venue trim is going to fit best into your budget?
- Hyundai Venue SE – $18,750 MSRP*
- Hyundai Venue SEL – $19,800 MSRP*
- Hyundai Venue Denim – $22,050 MSRP*
All models receive the same Smartstream 4-cylinder 1.6-liter engine, along with an Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT) and front-wheel drive. With pricing out of the way, let’s take a look at what each of these trim levels has to offer.
Hyundai Venue SE
The Venue SE is an excellent choice for the driver who wants all the essentials–and a little something extra. Unlike some rivals, which make you upgrade to access advanced safety features and touchscreen infotainment, the Venue SE offers each of the following features as standard:
- 8-inch touchscreen display audio system with 4 speakers
- Wireless Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with Voice Recognition
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
- Automatic headlight control
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA-Ped) with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Electronic Stability Control System (ESC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Remote keyless entry system with panic alert
- 15-inch alloy wheels and a black front grille
- And more!
Hyundai Venue SEL
Moving into the SEL trim level allows you to access just about all of the features offered on the Venue. As standard, it builds upon the feature suite in the SE with each of the following upgrades:
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- 17-inch alloy wheels and a chrome front grille
- Automatic temperature control
- Roof side rails
- 6 speakers and dual USB charging
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
Notably, the SEL trim is also offered with the Premium Package. For an additional cost of $2,350, you could enjoy:
- Power sunroof
- Heated front seats
- LED headlights, taillights, and DRL
- Proximity Key with push button start
- 8-inch color touchscreen with navigation
- Blue Link® Connected Car System
- Heated outside mirrors
Hyundai Venue Denim
The unique and stylish Venue Denim trim level offers all of the features from the Premium Package as standard–with the exception of the power moonroof. It also features:
- Cloth and leatherette upholstery in an exclusive Denim interior color
- A matching Denim exterior
- A contrasting white roof with select white exterior elements
This Hyundai Venue trim level is guaranteed to help you make an impression when you’re out and about in Arlington Heights or Elk Grove Village. However, if you’re choosing between the Venue SEL (with the Premium Package) and the Venue Denim, there’s really no way to go wrong.
Find Your Ideal Hyundai Venue at Patrick Hyundai
You know what each Hyundai Venue trim level has to offer, so now it’s time to find the model that’s right for you. Start exploring our new Venue inventory online to find your perfect match today. Then, just let us know when you’re ready to schedule a test drive.
*MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Accessory items shown may vary according to model and illustration.
More About Hyundai Model Features
As EV technology continues to improve you might ask yourself the question: should I buy an electric Hyundai? Electric vehicles offer a lot of advantages that gas-powered vehicles do not; they are cheaper to maintain, more efficient and most importantly, they provide an environmentally responsible mode of transportation. With stylish designs, advance technologies, and show-stopping…
It’s officially August and that can only mean one thing: Back-to-school shopping! Notebook. Pencils. Uniforms. New car… That’s right, new car! Whether you are looking for a 1st car for your teen or it’s time for a new ride for the upcoming year, good transportation is an essential part of back-to-school shopping. Let us help…
Safety is the most important thing when operating a Hyundai and that starts with proper Hyundai maintenance. Proper wheel alignment plays an important role in ensuring the safety of a vehicle, the driver, passengers and others on the road. A correct wheel alignment is fundamental to ensure your car is driving the way it is…
In the market for a car loan? You’ve come to the right place. Car financing can be frustrating and confusing but at Patrick Hyundai we want to set you up for success with your vehicle purchase. Whether you’re interested in a new or a used car, a lease or a loan, our team wants to…
Are you looking for a used Hyundai? Shopping for a pre-owned Hyundai can be a great way to save money but knowing what to look for is an essential time saver. The greatest depreciation of a car’s value happens in the first few years, so finding that sweet spot can save you big. Purchasing a…