Hyundai Service and Patrick Direct in Schaumburg
We’re open to help Service & Order Parts all from home!
We’re making it simple to service your new or used Hyundai here at Patrick Hyundai because we understand sometimes 24 hours isn’t enough.
Doesn’t it make sense to service your vehicle with some you can trust? Our Hyundai factory trained service team will take good care of the biggest buying decision you make next to buying a home.
Our team uses only Hyundai approved parts that help keep your Hyundai running like new. Plus, you have a dedicated phone number anytime you have questions or would like to schedule your Patrick Direct service.
Here’s how it works
- Dial 847-230-8221
- A Patrick Direct representative will help you schedule a date, time and pick up convenient for you.
- Once your vehicle arrives, a Patrick Hyundai service advisor will check your vehicle in and send you an alert.
- Once your vehicle has been assigned to a technician they will inspect and begin performing the scheduled service. If the technician has additional recommendations to keep your Hyundai healthy your service advisor will contact you with the details.
- Once service has been completed your service advisor will alert you. If special arrangements are needed to return your serviced vehicle one of our Patrick Direct representatives will contact you to schedule return
Patrick Hyundai is doing everything we can to make servicing your Hyundai easy and convenient.
Once you’ve scheduled your service appointment our team will contact you the day before to confirm Pick-up/Delivery Location and any special instructions.
Day of Service or Pick Up Checklist
- We will pre-print your Repair Order showing the schedule services to be completed for you to review and sign upon drop off, and have an extra copy for your records
- Upon on our arrival or pick up of your vehicle we will complete multi point inspection with you to inspect for damages prior to pick up and have an extra copy for your records
Prior to the return of your Hyundai
We will contact you to:
- Explain the work performed
- Collect payment – if needed
- Explain vehicle return next steps
- Offer to make the next service appointment
- Update Maintenance Book with Maintenance Details
- Ensure the vehicle is washed, dried, vacuumed, and windows are cleaned inside and out
- Drop off your Hyundai at the specified location and time and provide you with a copy of the completed services.
When servicing your Hyundai is that easy, it’s a Patrick Thing.
Taking care of you every day, that’s the Patrick Promise!
We are closely following all CDC recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community and are taking extra precautions in our service centers and showrooms by:
- Cleaning and sanitizing high-touch area frequently
- Having anyone exhibiting any type of illness remain home
- Closely following public heath guidelines