Why You Should Take Your Hyundai to the Dealership for Service
Why are we the clear choice for Hyundai service? It all starts with our trustworthy team. Schaumburg drivers can count on our Hyundai Certified technicians who are experts on all models. Patrick Hyundai is a premier destination for drivers looking for quality automotive service and genuine Hyundai parts. Our team of car service and repair professionals are well-versed in all things related to the Hyundai brand and maintenance.
Benefits of Going to a Dealership
Taking your Hyundai to a non-certified technician can compromise your vehicle’s performance since there is no guarantee that your car will be diagnosed and serviced correctly. In the end, this does not save time or money but only jeopardizes your safety on the road. Taking your Hyundai directly to a Hyundai-certified service center will take the guesswork out of caring for your vehicle. Our service center has the proper equipment and right parts so your car can be restored correctly.
While at the dealership, you can enjoy our lounge area with free Wi-Fi, coffee, and snacks. But if time is an issue, you can request pick-up and delivery or check on service loaner availability. Don’t forget to check out our latest inventory and other offers available.
Helpful Hyundai Maintenance Tips
After you’ve bought your new Hyundai from Patrick Hyundai, you’re going to want to ensure it stays in the best possible condition for as long as possible. We know the importance of keeping up a good routine maintenance schedule to help you avoid larger problems in the future.
Here is quick overview of the Hyundai Recommended Maintenance Schedule:
- Every 3,750 miles: replace engine oil, oil filter, oil drain gasket
- Every 7,500 miles: inspect and replace fuel filters and brakes
- Every 15,000 miles: replace engine oil and oil filter, rotate tires, replace A/C cabin filter
- Every 60,000 miles: replace engine oil and filter, rotate tires, replace engine air filter, perform transmission fluid exchange
- Every 90,000 miles: perform brake fluid exchange and throttle body service