CarFax: The Ultimate Guide for Used Cars
All you have to do is simply click the ‘CarFax’ logo that appears on every used and certified used vehicle on our website. The website will pull up our complimentary CarFax History Report and will show you information about:
- Ownership history, such as: 1, 2 or 3+ previous owners, states/providences owned in, length of ownership, last reported mileage, odometer rollback and flood or lemon title
- What type of use the vehicle has had, such as: personal, rental, lease, commercial, taxi or used as a police vehicle
- Title issues, such as: no title, lost title, salvage title, rebuilt title, flood damage title, washed title, or lemon title
- Service history, such as: oil changes, tire rotations, open recalls, brake rotor replacement, transmission replacement and safety inspections
- Accident history, such as: if there’s been any accidents in the vehicle, the damage/severity (whether severe or minor), the damage location/point of impact on the vehicle, records of damage repair, airbag deployment and structural damage
Your free CarFax will also check for any original manufacturer warranty coverage that the vehicle may still have.
Are you interested in a car, truck or SUV that has only had 1 owner? Just look for the CarFax 1 Owner badge on any of the applicable inventory, and you’ll be guaranteed that the vehicle has only had one previous owner.