Hyundai News From the 2020 Chicago Auto Show
The Hyundai Sonata is a favorite among Arlington Heights drivers, and now, the fully redesigned 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes with more convenience and efficiency than ever before. The 2020 Sonata Hybrid offers all the comfort, connectivity, and convenience that makes the Sonata so popular, and adds dozens of exciting efficiency features and figures for your Chicago drives, including:
- Rooftop solar panels that charge the hybrid battery and 12v battery, adding up to 2 miles of range per day
- Up to 52 MPG Combined on the Blue trim level–a 24% increase from the previous model
- Maximum driving range of up to 686 miles
- 10.25-inch navigation display
- Hyundai Digital Key & easy-entry with touch-sensitive door handles
- 2.5 cu-ft of additional cargo space, as well as best-in-class front legroom
Hyundai Ioniq News
Eco-friendly sales increased 37% from 2018, and Hyundai doesn’t plan on stopping there! Hyundai announced updates to the Ioniq model range, providing Elgin drivers more efficiency than ever before. Exciting features and updates you’ll enjoy on Schaumburg drives include:
- Up to 58 MPG Combined on Hybrid models
- All-electric models recharge from 0% to 80% in as quickly as 54 minutes, offer a 170-mile range, and 133 MPGe.
- All Ioniq models offer enhanced aerodynamics and design for ultimate efficiency
Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance
New models and updated features aren’t the only exciting announcements from the 2020 Chicago Auto Show! Perhaps the most exciting announcement is that Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance is now part of Hyundai Assurance! Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance offers new Hyundai owners free oil changes, oil filter replacements, and tire rotations for three years, or 36,000 miles. This new plan bolsters the already very impressive host of benefits from Hyundai Assurance, which includes:
- 3 Years of Hyundai Blue Link
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- America’s Best Warranty
Stay Up-to-Date With Patrick Hyundai!
Are you ready to learn more with our experts at Patrick Hyundai? Don’t hesitate to contact us about our selection of new Hyundai models and high-quality pre-owned vehicles today. We’d be glad to help you stay up-to-date on all the Hyundai news, current and upcoming!
More from Patrick Hyundai
Year after year the Hyundai Elantra rolls off the production line to a bevy of excited customers. This ever-popular model is back for 2020 and offers some exciting options to keep you safe, comfortable, and connected on every drive. Each of the distinct Hyundai Elantra trim levels bring the essential options and features that every…
The newly released 2020 Hyundai Venue has made a splash on the Chicago streets. When you explore the capability offerd thanks to the Hyundai Venue specs, it’s easy to see why the buzz has been growing around this model in Arlington Heights. This agile SUV unapologetically offers a compact design with distinctive features that will…
View InventoryContact Us The Hyundai Sonata is a favorite among Arlington Heights drivers, and now, the fully redesigned 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes with more convenience and efficiency than ever before. The 2020 Sonata Hybrid offers all the comfort, connectivity, and convenience that makes the Sonata so popular, and adds dozens of exciting efficiency features and…