2020 Hyundai Tucson Review
The latest 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews are in and it is no surprise to our team here at Patrick Hyundai that this incredible crossover SUV is being showered with praise. Thanks to a budget-friendly price of just $23,550 MSRP*, this SUV is attainable for any savvy Chicago driver who wants to create their own Tucson review. Each Hyundai Tucson review endorses the power and value that drivers get when they bring this versatile beast home to Arlington Heights.
Built with a 161-hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine that delivers an efficient EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway, drivers can invest with confidence knowing that the Tucson will help them save for years to come. Take on your Elk Grove Village commute in comfort and style thanks to interior features like a touchscreen with audio, navigation, and rearview camera, as well as YES Essentials® stain- and odor-resistant cloth seats. Read on below to find the Hyundai Tucson reviews from leading experts across the industry!
Critics Weigh in with 2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
Our team is always proud to recommend the Hyundai Tucson to Schaumburg drivers who are on the hunt for affordability, comfort, and performance. While we do love the 2020 Hyundai Tucson, you don’t have to just take our word for it. Read the top Hyundai Tucson reviews here:
- The Tucson review offered byU.S. News praises the comfort and longevity drivers can expect from this crossover SUV, stating, “a comfortable ride, enough space for four adults to sit comfortably, and one of the longest new-car warranties available.”
- The Edmunds experts tout the value the Tucson brings to the segment. Their Tucson review reports, “Less expensive and marginally smaller than the Santa Fe, the Tucson nevertheless offers competitive interior accommodations for passengers.”
- Car and Driver noted the remarkable style drivers can find in the 2020 Tucson stating that the Hyundai crossover “boasts a handsome exterior design, a well-equipped cabin, and a choice of two different four-cylinder engines with either front- or all-wheel drive.”
- The Car Connection experts focused on the options and features that drivers have when they upgrade with a Tucson, stating that the latest Tucson “has no shortage of trim levels in lieu of multiple options packages.” Their review is spot-on as even the base-level SE trim offers a 2.0L inline-4 engine, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™, and more
- Kelly Blue Book sites the engineering prowess and warranty coverage as highlights to be aware of when considering this SUV when they write: “The 2020 Hyundai Tucson is a compact-crossover SUV offering the ride comfort, handling and fuel economy of a small car, but in a more versatile design aimed at those with a more active lifestyle. The Tucson shines brightly in the areas of safety and standard equipment, not to mention its unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.”
Each Tucson review notes the features, options, and value that drivers can enjoy when they opt for this well-rounded model. You can find even more savings when you shop with us at Patrick Hyundai thanks to our rotating finance specials!
Give Us Your Hyundai Tucson Review at Patrick Hyundai!
Ready to see if the 2020 Hyundai Tucson lives up to the hype? Contact us today to learn more and to set up an individualized test-drive to create a Tucson review of your own. When you shop with us you get one-on-one care that suits your schedule and needs. Don’t wait, upgrade your commute with a dynamic Hyundai SUV today!
More from Patrick Hyundai
Even as the weather transitions from cold and dreary to warm and sunny, car maintenance and checkups are still a must no matter what the season. To make sure your vehicle is running and ready to go for all your summer fun here are a few of our recommendations. Check and double check your…
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 27, 2021 – The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe and Elantra have been awarded 2021 TOP SAFETY PICK awards from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) when equipped with specific headlights. The Elantra and Santa Fe are Hyundai’s eighth and ninth vehicles to receive a 2021 TSP or TSP+ rating. Hyundai…
As the weather begins to warm up in the Chicagoland area, many will forget to service their vehicle’s air conditioning. Sitting in a stuffy, warm vehicle is uncomfortable and can be dangerous. If you’re A/C is blowing cool but not cold, the problem could be a clogged filter, cooling fan problem, radiator trouble, or it…