2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
Favored by drivers from Schaumburg to Chicago, the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe is an affordable SUV starting at just $25,500 MSRP. And it’s not just local drivers who love this SUV: With seven impressive trim levels, the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews show that this SUV is also a critical darling.
Highlights from the Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
- U.S. News: “Among the most notable changes are its added standard features. A wealth of high-tech safety tech now comes standard in every two-row model, along with entertainment features such as Apple CarPlay … the Santa Fe hasn’t become Hyundai’s best-selling SUV for nothing. It gets even better this year, with increased rear-seat legroom, added cargo space, and a notable set of standard safety features.”
- Car and Driver: “Quiet and composed ride (with a) long list of standard safety features, roomy interior.”
- Edmunds: “We like that the Santa Fe is a bit wider and longer than outgoing Santa Fe Sport. It’s more spacious on the inside, an area where it already excelled. Hyundai also improved the look and feel of the cabin (in this) well-equipped crossover with lots of modern tech and plenty of space for your family.”
- Motor Trend:“The Santa Fe feels polished, (with an) HTRAC all-wheel-drive system (that) can predict when and where you need more traction.”
Hyundai Santa Fe Safety
The Smart Sense safety suite comes standard on any Santa Fe trim level you choose. You’ll also get a suite of driver-assist safety features to keep your family protected on commuter highways with:
- Forward collision warning
- Front and rear automatic emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Lane departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blindspot monitoring system
- Adaptive cruise control with start/stop tech
Explore the Hyundai Santa Fe for Yourself at Patrick Hyundai
You’ve noted highlights from these Hyundai SUV reviews. Now it’s time to explore the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe, for yourself – and review Hyundai Santa Fe yourself, too! Contact us with any questions about this vehicle’s features, or visit our showroom to take it for a test drive.
More from Patrick Hyundai
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 13, 2020 – Hyundai’s highly successful Tucson SUV recently surpassed the major milestone of one million unit sales in the U.S. market. The Tucson nameplate entered the U.S. market in 2004 and has spawned two all-new model generations since its introduction, in 2010 and 2016. Within Hyundai’s formidable SUV line-up, Tucson is…
The latest 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews are in and it is no surprise to our team here at Patrick Hyundai that this incredible crossover SUV is being showered with praise. Thanks to a budget-friendly price of just $23,550 MSRP*, this SUV is attainable for any savvy Chicago driver who wants to create their own Tucson review….
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May. 12, 2020 – As the class of 2020 enters one of the most difficult economic climates in recent history, Autotrader lists the Hyundai Kona among the 10 Best Cars for Recent College Graduates who are considering practicality and affordability when it comes to their car purchase. The Kona, with its 1.6L Turbo GDI engine, combines exceptional…